Too Many Healthy Snacks Options? We make healthy snacks simple!

Too Many Healthy Snacks Options? We make healthy snacks simple!

Infinite healthy snack options creates “choice overload”

We get it. As you stroll through the grocery stores today, or even search on Amazon, the number of choices seems infinite. Protein Bars, Protein Powders, Protein Chips, Collagen, Chia Seeds, 18 different Peanut Butters, Protein Puffs, No Carbs, Low Carb, Healthy Fat…AHHHHH!!!!

We understand why customers are confused

There are multiple choices and it is causing consumer confusion. With infinite options and a plethora of “diets” out there, no wonder everyone is confused.

Well we are here to help. This blog post isn’t meant to be “salesy,” even though it may come off that way. Honestly, we just want to provide you with the tools to help you make better decisions. Not just in your eating habits, but life in general.

We want to help you get sustainable results

See, we are all about long-term, sustainable results. Not short-term, quick fix, fads. Whether it’s dieting or anything else in life, wouldn’t you want to set yourself up with habits and routines that create long-term success?

So, what does all this talk about long-term success and results have to do with consumer confusion? We are glad you asked!

Macro Snacks - how do they help?

Macro Snacks exists to provide a new type of product in the better-for-you snack category. While our snacks do provide high protein, they are also balanced for optimal nutrition, and a great source of plant-based protein. That means we formulated our product to deliver the perfect ratio of protein, fats, and carbs.

Also, our healthy snacks aren't restrictive. Macro Snacks are perfect for pre-work out fuel, post workout snacks for recovery, with lunch, or a filling snack in the afternoon.

Macro Counting, or Flexible Dieting, is on the rise.

People who macro count virtually eat whatever they want, as long as they stay within their targeted macro counts for the day. Macro counters typically see 80% of their weekly intake come from healthy, whole, nutrient dense foods, and the other 20% is anything that keeps them within their macro numbers, like a donut! You can learn more here.

We help you stay balanced

So, back to confusion. With all of the protein rich, no carb options on the market, we provide a nutritionally balanced snack that has everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Throw out the granola bars, trail mix, and sugar filled protein bars. Snack Macro! Confusion gone.

Stay Balanced.


Protein Chips, Macro Counting, IIFYM, if it fits your macros, macros, healthy snacks

Back to blog