1. Sale and Purchase of Goods
Macro Snacks, LLC (“Seller”) hereby agrees to sell, and You (“Buyer”) hereby agree to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. Purchase PriceBuyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website attached hereto.
3. Payment TermsThe total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated at Checkout. Any portion of the Purchase Price unpaid past thirty (30) days shall be considered overdue. All amounts past due are subject to a late charge of the lesser of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month (being eighteen percent (18%) per annum) or the highest lawful rate. In addition, Seller shall have the right to pursue any remedies available at law or as provided herein and shall be entitled to reimbursement from Buyer for Seller’s costs of collection, including attorney fees, legal fees and costs and disbursements.
4. DeliveryUnless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller’s standards and practices.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of LiabilitySeller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the Goods or that the Goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which Buyer may be buying the Goods, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and Seller disclaims all other warranties and conditions, express or implied. SELLER (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE REFERRED TO HEREIN COLLECTIVELY AS THE “SELLER AFFILIATES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE GOODS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME, BUYER’S TIME, LOST DATA, INJURY TO PROPERTY OR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY BUYER TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF SELLER OR ANY OF THE SELLER AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN EXCESS OF THE NET PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS ACTUALLY DELIVERED TO AND PAID FOR BY BUYER HEREUNDER. SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS AND NONE OF SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE SHALL HAVE ANY DUTY TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, OR HOLD HARMLESS BUYER FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER ARISING FROM THE INFRINGEMENT OF PATENTS OR TRADEMARKS OR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHTS BY ANY OF THE GOODS.
6. Force MajeureSeller shall not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of all or any part of the Goods in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to federal, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the Goods or the manufacturing facility for the Goods, the lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water or supplies, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Seller, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of Goods. Seller shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations.
Buyer may not assign this Agreement without Seller’s written consent. Seller is the sole intended beneficiary of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to the Goods, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of Seller. Any additional or altered terms attached to any order submitted by Buyer shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by Seller. If any term of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law rules; and in the event of a dispute under this Agreement; Buyer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and hereby waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.